- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1965 from a bequest by the Hon. Emily Kitson in memory of her father, Baron Airedale of Gledhow, who had been a student of the College
- Up to three Kitson Prizes may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
- The Prizes are awarded for Biochemical Engineering.
- Each Prize takes the form of books or instruments
to the value of £25 plus a
cheque to the sum of £75.
- Candidates must be students of the College who have
attended a course of
study leading to an Engineering degree.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Professor of Chemical Engineering.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:25