- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Prankerd Jones and UCL Sessional Prizes
The Prankerd-Jones Memorial Prizes were founded in 1983 by the subscribers to the Prankerd-Jones Memorial Fund, in memory of Nicola Prankerd (a former student of University College Hospital School of Medicine, 1976-1982), her brother, Richard Prankerd, and Alison Jones (a former student of the Slade School of Fine Art, 1976-1980), all of whom were murdered in Zimbabwe in 1982. The Fund was subscribed to by their families and relatives, the Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust, the “Friends of University College” and many other benefactors.
Sessional prizes are UCL prizes awarded in each Department.
1. One prize may be awarded in each session.
2. The prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the MBBS Board of Examiners.
3. The prize is awarded to the student who achieves the third highest score in the examinations for Year 2 of the MBBS programme.
4. The value of the prize is £250. Each award will be accompanied by a certificate.
5. No application is necessary.
6. The awards are announced in June.
7. Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:33