- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Drummond and Frank Scott Prize for Overall Performance in Year 1
The Drummond Prizes were founded in 1973 by Dr L. Margaret Kerly in memory of Sir Jack Drummond, Professor of Biochemistry at UCL, 1922-1945, and Dean of the Faculty of Medical Sciences, 1929-1932. The Frank Scott Prize was endowed in 1938 by the late Dr A. T. Scott to perpetuate the memory of his brother, a student of The Middlesex Hospital Medical School, who died in his first year
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners.
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in Year
1 of the MBBS
- The value of the Drummond and Frank Scott Prize is £200.
The award is
accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:01