- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Drummond and Frank Scott Prize for Overall Performance in Year 1
The Drummond Prizes were founded in 1973 by Dr L. Margaret Kerly in memory of Sir Jack Drummond, Professor of Biochemistry at UCL, 1922-1945, and Dean of the Faculty of Medical Sciences, 1929-1932. The Frank Scott Prize was endowed in 1938 by the late Dr A. T. Scott to perpetuate the memory of his brother, a student of The Middlesex Hospital Medical School, who died in his first year
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners.
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in Year
1 of the MBBS
- The value of the Drummond and Frank Scott Prize is £200.
The award is
accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:01