- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
A W Beard, Bernard Hart and Bunzl Prizes
The A W Beard prize was founded at The University College and Middlesex School of Medicine in 1991 by Dr R D Fine in memory of Dr A W Beard.
The Bernard Hart Prize was founded in 1969 under the will of Dr Bernard Hart, Physician in Psychological Medicine to University College Hospital, 1913-47.
The Bunzl Prize was founded at the Royal Free School of Medicine in 1980 by a donation from Mr G.G. Bunzl.
Awarded jointly from 2003 following the merger of the University College and Middlesex School of Medicine with the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine.
- Three prize may be awarded in each session.
- The prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of examiners appointed by the MBBS Board of Examiners.
- The awards are made to the students who show the greatest proficiency in Psychiatry in the MBBS examinations in Year 5.
- No application is necessary.
The values of the Prizes are:
- 1st AW Beard and Bernard Hart Prize £200
- 2nd Bernard Hart Prize £175
- 3rd Bunzl Prize £150
- Each award is accompanied by a certificate.
- The awards are announced in August.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 10 sep 12 16:49