Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1983 by subscribers to a fund raised in memory of H. Kestleman, Reader in pure Mathematics
- The Kestleman Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the student who is offering Mathematics as a named part of their main field of study for the BSc Degree and who is considered as having done the best work in Analysis in the first or second year of the BSc Degree during the session in which the Prize is awarded.
- The value of the Kestleman Prize is £330.
- No application is necessary.
- A student may not receive the Kestleman Prize more than once.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Mathematics sub--board of examiners at University College London.
- The award is announced in July.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.