- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Harrie Massey Prize
Founded in 1976, from the Perren Fund in recognition of the services rendered to the College by Professor Sir Harrie Massey, D.SC., PH.D., LL.D., F.R.S., Quain Professor of Physics from 1950 to 1975
- The H.S.W. Massey Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for research in Astronomy.
- The value of the prize is £100.
- A candidate must be a student of the College who has
engaged in research in
the Department of Physics and Astronomy during the session
preceding the award
of the Prize.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Perren Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:02