Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Margaret Kerly Memorial Award
Founded in memory of Dr Lily Margaret Kerly
- A prize known as the Margaret Kerly Memorial Award may be
awarded from time
- The prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The prize is awarded to an undergraduate student at the
end of the first
year of a BSc Degree in the Department of Biochemistry and
- The prize is awarded to the most deserving,
not necessarily the most
academically brillant student. Consideration will be given to financial
and the student's progress during the year.
- The value of the Prize is not more than £400.
- Applications should be made in witing to the Department
of Biochemistry and
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:10 by Registry Web