- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Margaret Kerly Memorial Award
Founded in memory of Dr Lily Margaret Kerly
- A prize known as the Margaret Kerly Memorial Award may be
awarded from time
- The prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The prize is awarded to an undergraduate student at the
end of the first
year of a BSc Degree in the Department of Biochemistry and
- The prize is awarded to the most deserving,
not necessarily the most
academically brillant student. Consideration will be given to financial
and the student's progress during the year.
- The value of the Prize is not more than £400.
- Applications should be made in witing to the Department
of Biochemistry and
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:10