- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Leonard Bayliss Memorial Prizes
Founded in 1965 by former students and colleagues of Dr L.E. Bayliss, who worked and taught in the Department of Physiology from 1926 to 1932 and from 1945 until his death in 1964
- The Leonard Bayliss Memorial Prize may be awarded
in each session. Two
prizes may be awarded in one session if there are candidates of
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to undergraduate students in their third
year who have
most distinguished themselves in Physiology.
- The value of each Prize is £200.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Jodrell Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:31