- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Winifred Smith and Maude Foster Memorial Fund
**THIS SCHEME IS UNDER REVIEW AND IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE**
- The College can offer modest grants from the Winifred Smith and Maude Foster Memorial Fund to assist women students and women members of staff at University College London or at College Hall for a holiday or tour during the Summer vacation.
- Grants will not be made to students in their final year at College.
- Only members of staff who have been employed by the College for over one year are eligible to apply.
- Grants will be made to students in their final year at College only if they make an application in respect of a holiday or tour to be undertaken during the Easter vacation.
- Grants will not be available to students attending Field Courses, and any such application will not be accepted.
- Forms for application for grants may be obtained from the Student Finance Department of the Registrar's division, University College London, or from the Warden, College Hall.
- Completed application forms IN DUPLICATE must be returned as follows: (i) by students and staff resident or employed at College Hall to the Warden, College Hall (ii) by staff and students at University College (except those resident at College Hall) to the Director of Student Finance, University College London.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 1 May.
Page last modified on 26 feb 14 14:27