- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1877 under the will of Carolina Honoria Morris, widow of Professor James Morris of Mauritius, who bequeathed the Morris Library to the College
- A Bursary, known as the Morris Bursary, may be awarded when there is
- The Bursary is awarded by the Dean of Students on behalf of
- The value of the Morris Bursary is up to £400 a year.
- Candidates must be the sons or the daughters of deceased indigent
professional men. They must not have completed their twentieth year on 1
the year in which the award is made. They need not be students of the
the time of making application. Candidates whose means are limited, and
high moral character is proved, will be preferred to all others.
- In all other respects the Regulations as to Bursary and Loan Funds apply.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:04