Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Jackson Lewis Scholarships
Founded in 1965 under the will of Mr H. L. Jackson
- The Jackson Lewis Scholarships may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded on the recommendation of the appropriate Faculty.
- The Scholarships are awarded to current students of the College in any Faculty.
- The value of a Scholarship is £200.
- The Head of each department will give first consideration to the academic distinction of each candidate and forward them to the Faculty for the final selection. Each Faculty can only award one student to receive a £200 award each academic year.
- The deadline for Faculty nominations to the Student Funding Office is 10 August.
- The scholars elected must pursue a course of study at University College London.
- Payment of a scholarship is made in one instalment.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.