- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Samuel Bard Memorial Prize
Founded in 1996 by Mrs Sue Gutteridge, Mrs Julia Bard and Mrs Zelda Bard
- A prize known as the Samuel Bard Memorial Prize may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
Arts and Humanities.
- The Prize is awarded to a senior student in the
Department of Hebrew and
Jewish Studies, either a graduate or undergraduate who is in genuine
need and has good academic credentials and whose area of studies is in
of medieval or post-enlightenment or modern Jewish history,
- The value of the Prize is £1,000.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of the
Department of Hebrew and Jewish Studies and the Departmental Awards
- The award is announced in July each year.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:29