Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Peter Williams Prize
- The Peter Williams Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to a student registered in the Department
Science and studying for an MSc degree in Computer Science or an
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Computer Science.
- The award is announced in November.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.