Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1965 from a bequest by the Hon. Emily Kitson in memory of her father, Baron Airedale of Gledhow, who had been a student of the College
- Up to three Kitson Prizes may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
- The Prizes are awarded for Biochemical Engineering.
- Each Prize takes the form of books or instruments
to the value of £25 plus a
cheque to the sum of £75.
- Candidates must be students of the College who have
attended a course of
study leading to an Engineering degree.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Professor of Chemical Engineering.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:25