- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Barlow Prize
Founded in 1973 by Emeritus Professor H.E.M. Barlow, F.R.S., formerly Pender Professor of Electrical Engineering, Fellow of the College, and Mrs Barlow
- The Barlow Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to a graduate student who is judged
to have made in the
session of award the most original contribution to research in the field
Electronic and Electrical Engineering. If for a particular session more
student is judged worthy of an award, the Prize may be
divided between two or
- The value of the Prize is £120 or in the case of
division such amount as the
Council may determine for each award.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Pender
- The award is announced in October in respect of
the preceding session.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:40