- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
- The Dean's Lists are designed as a commendation to undergraduate students of excellence.
- The purpose of the Dean's Lists is to reward students who excel in their chosen field and deserve recognition for their achievements but who may not necessarily receive any other Departmental/Faculty award.
- Only third and fourth year students are normally considered eligible for the Dean's Lists.
- Criteria and selection procedures are the responsibility of individual Faculties.
- Approved Lists should be sent by the Deans/Faculty to the Student Funding Office (Registry & Academic Services) in June. Faculties will write to recipients to notify them of their award. The Student Funding Office will produce the certificates.
Page Editors : Student Funding
Page last modified on 17 may 12 10:59