Other UCL teams working on engagement
Engagement cuts across numerous university agendas, you may also be interested in talking to the following teams
- Volunteering Services Unit
- Widening Participation
- Public Policy
- Research Impact Curation and Support
- Innovation and Enterprise
- Communications and Marketing
- The Global Engagement Office
- Organisational Development
- the Doctoral School
- Office of the Vice Provost (Development)
- Grand Challenges
- The Arena Centre for Research-based Education
External public engagement support
The National Co-ordinating Centre for Public Engagement (NCCPE) maintains up-to-date lists of national funding and training opportunities, as well as guidance on planning and delivering public engagement.
The Research Councils may also have advice and support available.
- Research Councils UK
- Arts and Humanities Research Council
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Medical Research Council
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Science and Technology Facilities Council
The Wellcome Trust has a number of opportunities for funding and support
Getting to know our neighbours
- Voluntary Action Camden Toolkits and Resources – Here you can find a local group as well as look up local statistics and data
- Voluntary Action Islington, information about the borough – a plethora of information about Islington such as census data, an evidence hub, reports on ethnic inequality, public health, health and wellbeing etc.
- Aston Mansfield Community Involvement Unit’s Directories and Statistics – Here you can find a report on key statistics about the London Borough of Newham covering topics such as crime, employment, population, and health. There is also a useful Venue Hire Guide detailing community centres for hire in the borough.
- Tower Hamlets Borough Statistics
- Tower Hamlets Council for Voluntary Service Directory – search for a local group or venue
- Hackney Policy, Evidence, and Statistics – profiles, facts, figures, and strategies about Hackney
- Hackney Council for Voluntary Service
Other stuff we like
- The Participation Compass – this tool provides practical information for those working to involve people.