Don’t worry if you feel lost or change direction, you’re amongst friends at UCL and we can help you stay on track. UCL’s Public Engagement Unit is learning as it goes itself. We take time to stop, reflect and adjust our course when we need to. We can help you do the same.
The Evaluation Team is a new team within UCL Culture, located in the Engagement Team. It comprises of two members of staff: Dr Gemma Moore (Head of Evaluation) and Lizzie Cain (Evaluation and Impact Consultant).
What do we do?
- Undertake and commission evaluations to inform activities, projects, programmes.
- Support and mobilise others to evaluate.
- Capture and share learning.
- Work with others to implement learning to wider practice and polices.
How can we help you?
- Tools and resources: for those who want to evaluate a project, but dont know where to start, or need unspiration for new methods.
- Training: Evaluation is a core part our approach to public engagement and we include it in all our training courses.
- Case Studies: our case studies of project include examples of evaluation methods and showcase methods are sharing learning.
- Advice and Support: The evaluation team can offer bespoke advice and support for staff and student undertaking public engagement work who need help with evaluation. Please get in touch if you would like this help.