CPS Events Publications
- Exoplanet Journal Club
- Starship Symposium London at RAS
- Bioalteration of basaltic glasses/The NASA OSIRIS-REx mission
- Mercury after three-and-a-half years of MESSENGER's orbital mission
- Ancient glaciers on Mars? / Titan's topography
- APEX: Astronomy from the Moon
- LIVE: Rosetta Comet Landing TODAY
- APEX today: Lunar landing sites and non-terrestrial artefacts in the Solar System
- APEX: ET construction with 3D printers
- Final APEX this term: Dr Sidiropoulos reports on data mining planetary science image archives
- APEX today: Evidence for the earliest life on Earth
- How common are alien civilisations in our Galaxy? Come and find out at APEX, back this Thursday!
- Twinkle Community Workshop
- APEX this Thursday: How hot is the Moon's surface?
- APEX double-bill this week: life on Titan and Apollo 17 site crater study
- APEX double-bill: Generating line lists for exoplanet atmosphere studies / Gas stations in space
- ASB6 at UCL in September - Registration open and abstract deadline
- APEX this Thursday: The impact of impacts
- APEX this week: Lunar resources
- Inaugural Professor Lecture: Giovanna Tinetti
- This week at APEX: Exoplanet Missions Plato2 and Twinkle
- APEX this week is a 'rock' special: Martian regolith and lunar breccias
- Spectroscopy of Exoplanets Conference, 24-26 July 2015
- An Evening with the Planets!
- CPS Summer Meeting 2015
APEX Talk Thu 24 Jan: The Late Heavy Bomardment
Publication date: Jan 23, 2013 12:03 PM
Start: Jan 24, 2013 01:00 PM
Location: Garwood Lecture Theatre, first floor of the UCL South Wing
This term's Astrobiology and Planetary Exploration (APEX) programme will get underway this Thursday (24 Jan) at 13:00 in the Garwood Lecture Theatre (2nd Floor, UCL South Wing). The first talk of the term will be given by:
Dr Adrian Jones: The Late Heavy Bombardment: A Paradigm Transformed?
As always, everyone interested is welcome to attend.
Page last modified on 23 jan 13 12:09 by Joanna N Fabbri