Virtual Introduction to UCL Consultants (July)
12 July 2023, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
This session will cover: who can undertake consultancy, the approvals process, basics of fees and costing, and other topics. This session is the first of a series, which are being offered as a tool to support academics in undertaking consultancy work.
This event is free.
- UCL staff
UCL Consultants0207 679 9796
Are you thinking of offering consultancy? Are you working as a consultant and want to learn how to improve your proposals, prepare budgets and more?
UCL Consultants (UCLC) offer regular live sessions covering topics such as an overview of how we can support your consultancy, proposal development and budgeting.
We will cover:
- Who can undertake consultancy.
- How UCL Consultants can support you.
- The internal approvals process.
- Basics of fees and costing.
Who is this for?:This session will be most suitable for:
- Academic and teaching staff interested in becoming a consultant via UCLC in the future.
- Those already involved in a consultancy in a small way before.
- Departmental staff who would like to find out more about how we work with UCL, and how we support academic and teaching staff undertake consultancy.