A list of evidence submissions and feedback submitted to the Working Group on Unification Referendums on the Island of Ireland.
- Written evidence submitted in response to the Working Group's call for expert evidence (November 2019)
- Feedback received in response to the Working Group's interim report (November 2020)
- Senator Michael McDowell (external link to paper submitted as evidence).
- Dr Colin Murray, Newcastle University and Professsor Aoife O'Donoghue, Durham University (submitted by Dr Murray as evidence)
- (written in response to a letter requesting specific information).
We regret that three of the people in the following list – Peter Emerson, Daniel Holder, and Lea Raible – were omitted from the list of respondents in the Working Group's Final Report. We apologise to them for this oversight.