UCL maintains interactive maps and tools to find your way around campus.
UCL Computer Science is primarily based in 66-72 Gower Street, which is also our main address. We also have staff and research students located in several other buildings across the UCL Campus, detailed below:
- Malet Place Engineering Building (MPEB) – Floors 4 and 6
- Engineering Front Building (EFB) – Floor 3
- 90 High Holborn – Floor 1
- 3 Gower Place – Floors 4 and 5
- Henry Morley Building – Ground floor and part of floor 2
- 169 Euston Road
The department has a small presence at each of the following buildings, with no requirement for daily facilities support:
- Darwin Building – Floor 6
- Here East
- Charles Bell House
Depending on the building you want to visit on main campus, the nearest tube stations are Goodge Street, Euston Square, Warren Street, Euston, Tottenham Court Road and Russell Square with multiple bus stops along Gower Street, Goodge Street and Gordon Square.
For 90 High Holborn, the closest tube station is Holborn with multiple bus stops in the vicinity and en-route.
Please also visit the Tfl website to plan your journey and for transport updates.