Welcome to the Department of Computer Science LGBTQ+ Allies network.
As a network, we raise awareness and champion LGBTQ+ equality in the Department. The network includes UCL Computer Science staff and students.
Network members are happy to be approached and can provide support for LGBTQ+ related issues.
Individuals who are interested in joining the network or contributing to its initiatives are encouraged to contact: CS-EDI-Officer@ucl.ac.uk.
A list of LGBTQ+ Allies and their contact details are provided below:
Marc Deisenroth (he/him)
- Role: DeepMind Chair of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Location: Centre for Artificial Intelligence, 90 High Holborn, 1st floor, Room 104.B
- Email: email@example.com
Federica Sarro (she/her)
- Role: Professor of Software Engineering, Director of Computer Science MSc Programme
- Location: Engineering Front Building, 3rd floor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stef Piatek (he/him)
- Role: Senior Research Software Developer, Research Software Develoment Group, ARC
- Location:105 Judd St, 1st floor
- Email: email@example.com
Karin Alderson (she/her)
Oscar Key (he/him)
- Role: PhD student in the Foundational Artificial Intelligence CDT
- Location: Centre for Artificial Intelligence 90 High Holborn, 1st floor, Zone E, desk 78
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Betts (she/her)
- Role: Centre Manager for the UKRI CDT in Foundational Artificial Intelligence
- Location: Centre for Artificial Intelligence 90 High Holborn
1st floor, Zone F, office 1.13
- Email: email@example.com
Peter Wijeratne (he/him)
- Role: Senior Research Fellow at the UCL Centre for Medical Image Computing
- Location: UCL Centre for Medical Image Computing
90 High Holborn 1st floor, Zone F, office 1.13
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org