This is a miscellaneous collection of external websites that are useful for clinical psychology research projects.
- Intute general psychology internet portal
- Cochrane library of systematic reviews
- Pubmed database
- Google Scholar
- Guidance on doing a literature review from York Centre for Systematic Reviews
- RDinfo: National Institute for Health Research site for health and social care researchers
- American Psychological Association ethics code
- BPS code of ethics and conduct
- The Department of Health's Research Governance Framework
- National Research Ethics Service (NRES)
- Online Psychology Research facilitates online recruitment.
Measures and methods
- ERIC Clearinghouse on Assessment and Evaluation (includes a useful test locator)]
- Experiential therapy research site (has some downloadable measures, including the Shapiro Personal Questionnaire)
- Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis