- Courses available
- Aims and objectives
- UCL modern foreign language requirement
- How to register
- Course structure
- Course codes
- Modern foreign language course units
- English for Academic Purposes course units
- TEFL course unit
- Marking Criteria (general)
- Mark/grade schemes
- Feedback - what you think of our course units
- Keeping in touch
- Dates - Teaching
- Dates - Assessment
- Examination preparation workshops - Term 2
- Examination preparation workshops - Term 3
- Course Content
- Language/culture activities
- Contact Us
- Staff Area
Feedback on assessed coursework
You will get the mark from each piece of coursework from your CLIE language tutor once it has been marked. Please note that all marks are provisional until they have been moderated by the relevant Visiting Examiner and considered by the CLIE Board of Examiners.
UCL does not release marks for individual examination elements.
Provisional overall results will be available after the CLIE Board of Examiners Meeting has taken place, and will be posted on the Course Units Information Board from Friday 12 June 2015 at 12:00.
Official module results will be available on PORTICO from mid-July 2015.
Page last modified on 23 sep 14 15:40
The UCL Centre
for Languages & International Education (CLIE) Course Unit website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from these pages.