Please see Course Catalogue 2015-16
- Courses in Translation (CLAS-)
- Courses in Greek (GREK-)
- Courses in Latin (LATN-)
- Courses in History and Archaeology
Courses are available at a number of levels:
- Courses which start with the numerical code 1xxx are available to 1st years only, with the exception of Beginners language courses which are available to some 2nd years. Beginners language courses may not be taken by 3rd year students.
- Courses which start with the numerical code 2xxx are available to students in all years, subject to appropriate progression
- Courses which start with the numerical code 7xxx are available to 2nd and 3rd year students.
- Courses (generally extended essay modules) which start with the numerical code 3xxx are available only to 3rd year and final year students.
Course choice forms are available on the Useful Documents page.
ROOMS and TIMES
STUDENTS FROM OUTSIDE OF GREEK AND LATIN
Students from outside of Greek and Latin are welcome to take courses with us.
In some cases we may have to limit places on our courses due to insufficient classroom space, so you should check first with the Department (please email the Classics Office). We admit students from outside the Department on a first-come first-served basis.
Students from outside of Greek and Latin may take courses at any level. However, you must check first with your home department that it is within the rules of your degree.
- Interdepartmental students (i.e. from other UCL departments) should check first with the Department and then enrol on Portico promptly
- Intercollegiate students (i.e. those from KCL, RHUL) - please email your course request to the Classics Office and complete an intercollegiate registration form at the start of term
Page last modified on 30 jul 15 11:44