General Information for New Students
This page contains general information which students may find useful.
- Download the schedule for Induction Week (DRAFT)
- See the list of personal tutors (coming later)
- Undergraduate degree specification (all BA programmes) here
If you have any kind of disability which may affect your studies you should contact the Disability Centre. You will be assessed and, where necessary, provisions will be made to help with your studies. This can include, accommodation, teaching and exams.
VOLUNTEERING SERVICES UNIT
Welcome to London - it’s the most diverse city in the world, and the best way to discover it is by getting involved in with the Volunteering Services Unit. UCL has the one of the biggest volunteering departments in the UK - with over 400 different projects to choose from – so make the most of us whilst you're here!
As a student in the Department of Greek and Latin, volunteering is a great way to gain practical skills and become part of a team. You'll make new friends and improve your chances of getting decent paid work too. But most of all, you'll be making a difference right here in this exciting city!
You'll get loads of support and advice from both the Volunteering Services Unit and the student-run Volunteering Society.
- Have a look at our web pages
- Drop in and see us on the first floor of the UCLU Lewis Building at the top of Gower Street.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to our Volunteering Fair (date to be confirmed) in the North & South Cloisters, where there will be over 60 different stalls to browse.