A unique range of staff expertise and top-rated research allow us to offer a wide range of options to the highest standard, informed by the most up-to-date methods and approaches within a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
We have a student common room with computer facilities and a small library. The student-run Classical Society organises events including departmental parties and lunchtime seminars from visiting academic speakers. Our students also perform and produce an annual Classical Play at the UCL Bloomsbury, the on-campus theatre, which has become one of the high spots in the UCL calendar.
General Course Information
Information for New Students
Information For Current Students
- BA Ancient World
- BA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Undergraduate Student Handbook 2015-16 - coming soon!
- Staff-Student Consultative Committee
- Departmental Marking Criteria
- Useful documents
- Library resources
- Citing references and avoiding plagiarism
- Resources for study (electronic)
- The Stephen Instone Travel Fund
- Undergraduate calendar
- Careers information
Other Useful Links
- Who's who (who does what) in the Department
- Teaching projects
- The Classical society
- Consult the mystic oracle!
Page last modified on 27 aug 15 16:58