Travel from UCL to RHUL
RHUL (Royal Holloway, University of London) is located in Egham in Surrey, close to Heathrow Airport.
(a) Many MA courses taught by RHUL staff take place in London, very near to UCL: RHUL owns a building on the corner of Gower Street and Montague Place. The address is
2 Gower Street, London WC1E 6DP (copy the postcode into Google Maps).
(b) RHUL courses may also be taught in the Institute of Classical Studies in Senate House.
(c) Some courses are taught on the main RHUL campus at Egham. The address is
Dept. of Classics
University of London
Tel. 01784 443417
It is easy to get from UCL to the Egham campus of RHUL:
- Take a bus or the tube to Waterloo station. Buses from Woburn Place go to Waterloo
- Direct trains to Egham leave every 20 mins from Waterloo: journey time is around 40 minutes
- For train times go to http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
- You can buy a ticket from a machine in the station (you can use Oyster pre-pay on this route)
- When you get to Egham station, the campus is a 15 minute walk up Egham Hill (type TW20 OEX into Google Maps for a map)