Office: G03, Gordon House, 29 Gordon Square
Telephone: 020 7679 7492 (non-UK: +44 20 7679 7492)
Internal phone: 27492
Fax: 020 7679 7475 (non-UK: +44 20 7679 7475)
I joined the Department in November 2011, having previously worked the the UCL Finance Division as well as the Institute of Archaeology. I originally studied French at UCL and I also have a Postgraduate Certificate in Education at York University. I am delighted to be in the Department of Greek and Latin!
Under the Head of Department, I am responsible for:
- management of the budget and personnel matters
- academic administration, including examinations
- point of contact on all student- and teaching-related matters
- maintenance of premises
- room bookings and time tabling
- secretary to Departmental committees.
For general and admissions enquiries, please use the contact details above.