Open Days for Classics and Ancient World Undergraduates
- lectures on the history, archaeology, languages and literature of Greece, Rome, Egypt and the Near East
- opportunities to hear staff from the the Department of Greek and Latin, UCL History, and the Institute of Archaeology talking about their subject
- talks by current undergraduates about their experiences at UCL
- opportunities to speak informally to members of staff and current undergraduates
- tours of the Department and the UCL campus
Departmental Taster Days 2020-21
Our Ancient World and Classics Taster Days are open to Year 11 ,12 and 13 students or anyone who is considering applying for our undergraduate degree programmes. The Taster Days will be held on:
- Wednesday 30th June 2021
UCL Virtual Open Days 2020
We will be welcoming visitors to the Department on UCL's Undergraduate Open Days in the first week of September 2021. Further information is available here, and more detailed information on events in the Department will be posted here closer to the time.
Departmental UCAS Open Days 2020-21
UCAS Open Days are for school leavers who have already received an offer of a place on one of our degree programmes. The UCAS Open Days will be held on:
- Wednesday 10th February 2021
- Wednesday 31st March 2021
Invitations will be sent out to all offer-holders in advance of each date.
Outreach events for offer-holders and prospective applicants 2020-21
- Wednesday 3rd March 2021, 6pm - Chariot Racing in Antiquity, with Margaret Mountford, Maria Wyke and Antony Makrinos.