The Department of Greek and Latin is a leading international centre for postgraduate study and research in the ancient world.
We have a thriving postgraduate community, with 40-50 postgraduate students at any time, with research student projects ranging across the whole field of Greek and Roman studies and their reception.
Facilities for postgraduate study are outstanding. We are within walking distance of the British Museum and the British Library. UCL has its own excellent research libraries and the major libraries of the Institute of Classical Studies, the Warburg Institute, the Institute of Historical Research, and University of London Senate House Library are five minutes away. Our graduate students enjoy dedicated research and social space and IT facilities within the department.
- MA Programmes
- Information For Prospective Students
- Information for Current Students
- Information for New Students
- Other useful links
- Who's who (who does what) in the Department
- Non-UCL students: download a UCL Intercollegiate Registration form
- Download an BBK, ICS, KCL or RHUL Intercollegiate Registration form.
- Download a coursework declaration form (to include with Turnitin submission)
- Download a coursework coversheet (to return to MA administrator)
- Download a dissertation cover sheet (to include with Turnitin submission)
- Download a dissertation cover sheet (to return to MA administrator)
- Download an Extenuating Circumstances form.
- View guidance for submitting extenuating circumstances.
- How get a Greek font for your computer