The Civil Engineering Graduate Diploma enables applicants with a degree in a related subject to take a qualifying year before moving on to a Civil or Structural Engineering MSc programme
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
Module information is available via pdf below:
- Structural Analysis and Design (CEGE0009)
- Materials and Applied Fluid Mechanics II (CEGE0011)
- Soil Mechanics and Engineering Geology (CEGE0013)
- Civil Engineering in Practice (CEGE0021)
- Structures and Materials (CEGE0024)
- Civil Engineering Project (CEGE0017)
You will need to choose one module from the optional list:
- Modelling and Analysis II
- Fluids and Soils III (CEGE0026)
Students conduct a civil engineering research project over two terms, usually working in pairs.