The Civil Engineering Graduate Diploma enables applicants with a degree in a related subject to take a qualifying year before moving on to a Civil or Structural Engineering MSc programme.
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
- Structural Analysis and Design (CEGE0009)
- Materials and Applied Fluid Mechanics II (CEGE0011)
- Soil Mechanics and Engineering Geology (CEGE0013)
- Civil Engineering in Practice (CEGE0021)
- Structures and Materials (CEGE0024)
- Civil Engineering Project (CEGE0017)
You will need to choose one module from the optional list:
Students conduct a civil engineering research project over two terms, usually working in pairs.