The Civil Engineering Graduate Diploma enables applicants with a degree in a related subject to take a qualifying year before moving on to a Civil or Structural Engineering MSc programme.
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
Please note that this programme is not running in the academic year 2020-2021. The programme will re-open for applications in late 2020.
Unfortunately, we are not accepting any applicants for the programme at this time. We do hope to open up the admissions for this Diploma for the next academic year in late 2020.
For more information please contact the admissions team.
- Structural Analysis and Design (CEGE0009)
- Materials and Applied Fluid Mechanics II (CEGE0011)
- Soil Mechanics and Engineering Geology (CEGE0013)
- Civil Engineering in Practice (CEGE0021)
- Structures and Materials (CEGE0024)
- Civil Engineering Project (CEGE0017)
You will need to choose one module from the optional list:
Students conduct a civil engineering research project over two terms, usually working in pairs.