The UCL Railway Research Group is a part of UCL's Centre for Transport Studies, and includes a wide range of researchers with different backgrounds working on various railway related issues
For more information on the UCL Railway Research Group, including ongoing projects, please visit their website: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/railway-research
Railway Research Group works closely with research institutes, and both local and international private and public organisations.
Our research and industrial partners include:
- The UK Government Department for Transport (DfT)
- Network Rail
- Rail Safety and Standards Board (RSSB)
- Transport for London (TfL)
- Ricardo Rail
- Hong Kong MTR Corporation
- East Japan Railway Company (JR-East)
Group members also contribute to teaching - please visit our Urban Railways MSc programme page to find out more.