- Inaugural Lecture 15 June 2011
- History of Medicine in Motion
- Medical Texts in Translation
- Potent Substances: On the Boundaries of Food and Medicine
- Festival of Chinese Film and the Body
- Perfect Bodies
- Daoist and Other Visualisations in Practice
- Festival of Chinese Film and the Body, Film 4
- Chinese New Year celebrations 2013
- Pharmacology in China
- The Benevolent Dragon? An analysis of China's health diplomacy to Africa (1964 – the present)
- China in Latin America
- Martial arts film: The Sword Identity
- Spices and medicine: From Historical Obsession to Research of the Future
- CCHH OPEN DAY
- CCHH film evenings
- Performance and [dis]ability
- Chinese film evening, Dragon (Wuxia 武俠, 2011), dir. Peter Chan 陈可辛.
- History of Pre-Modern Medicine Seminar: Prof. Volker Scheid
- CCHH film – Mother (Mama 妈妈), dir. Zhang Yuan 张元, 1990.
- Film and the Chinese Medical Humanities
- CCHH alumni news
- CCHH MA student achievement
- Chinese Film and the Medical Humanities workshop
- China and Freedom of Speech: new systems for the accountability of the press. An evening with John Kampfner
- Imagining Chinese Medicine: Medical illustration from Han tombs to contemporary Comics.
- Twelve Scholars of the Bamboo Grove
- Chinese Visual Festival 2014
- A transnational history of the forensic gaze
- The 'Subtle Body' in the Indo-Tibetan and Chinese traditions
- UK première – Sauna on the Moon (Chang’e 嫦娥), dir. Zou Peng 邹鹏, China 2011
- Come and join the China-Taiwan cross-straits debate!
- #UCLfacesRACE: Eugenics@UCL
- Emetic remedies in Japanese Koiho 古方 medicine
- #UCLfacesRACE, Conversation 2: Why is my curriculum white?
- Daoist Cooking through the Four Seasons
- University of Westminster Contemporary China Centre Seminar
- Administrating Art, History, and Science in the Mongol Empire: Rashid al-Din and Bolad Chengxiang
- Thinking Chinese Conference (31/03–1/04 2015) 思華 · 華思 (UPDATE)
- Thinking Chinese Exhibition (31/03–12/05 2015)
- The Chinese Erhu during the First World War
- 5th Annual Chinese Visual Festival
- Call for Chinese-speaking choral singers!
- Lady Precious Stream
- Film and Discussion: When China Met Africa
- Hot and Numb! 2000 years of Sichuan pepper
- A unique opportunity to learn Chinese Sign Language at UCL!
- Medical Humanities in China – conference
学中国手语！Short intensive introductory immersion course spread over 6 days, 13–24 July More...
Saturday 13th June, 12.00 midday, The Spice Exchange, Kew Gardens. As part of the Kew Full of Spice Festival 2015, Vivienne Lo (UCL CCHH) will give a presentation on the history of Sichuan pepper, its medical and culinary uses. More...
A symposium on S. I. Hsiung's 1934 play, and the obstacles to and opportunities for East Asian voices in UK theatre and literature. Monday 18 May, 6.30–8pm, Anatomy JZ Young LT.
7–22 May 2015, at King’s College London, BFI Southbank, Bertha DocHouse and Chelsea College of Arts. The festival will welcome to London some of the most exciting directors currently working in Chinese-language cinema and art. More...
Festival of Chinese Film and the Body, Film 4
25 October 2012
Tuesday, 12th February 2013, 7pm, Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre.
This screening addresses the UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing.
Page last modified on 25 oct 12 15:08 by Penelope Barrett