This comprehensive programme is based at UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health (UCL GOS ICH), benefiting from the unique position the institute occupies within UK paediatrics.
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
Module information is available via the links below.
- Evidence-based Child Health (CHLD0083)
- Applied Statistics for Health Research 1 (CHLD0064)
- Research Project Report (CHLD0063)
Research Project only core for MSc programme
Optional modules include
It may not be possible to take your preferred optional module because of timetabling and capacity constraints. The list below is subject to change by the time of enrolment. Options may include the following:
- Leadership and Professional Development (CHLD0065)
- Clinical Genomics, Genetic and Rare Diseases (CHLD0066)
- Specialist Paediatrics I (CHLD0067)
- Specialist Paediatrics II (CHLD0068)
- Teaching and Learning in Medical Education (MDSC0004)
- Immunisation and Communicable Diseases (CHLD0059)
- Child Public Health (CHLD0061)
- Safeguarding and Children in Society (CHLD0060)
- Nutrition, Growth and Physical Activity (CHLD0062)
- Respiration through Life, Health and Disease (CHLD0021)
- Adolescent Health Medicine (CHLD0072)
- Neonatal Intensive Care (CHLD0099)
More optional modules may be available. These can be viewed within the UCL module catalogue once enrolled
Please note that the list of modules given here is indicative. This information is published a long time in advance of enrolment and module content and availability is subject to change.