This comprehensive programme is based at UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health (UCL GOS ICH).
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
Students undertake modules to the value of 180 credits.
The programme consists of three compulsory modules (45 credits), five optional modules (75 credits) and a research dissertation (60 credits).
- A Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits, full-time 9 months, flexible 2-5 years) is offered. The programme consists of three core modules (45 credits) and five optional modules (75 credits).
Upon successful completion of 180 credits, you will be awarded a MSc in Paediatrics and Child Health: Advanced Paediatrics. Upon successful completion of 120 credits, you will be awarded a PG Dip in Paediatrics and Child Health: Advanced Paediatrics.
Module information is available via the links below.
It may not be possible to take your preferred optional module because of timetabling and capacity constraints. The list below is subject to change by the time of enrolment. Options may include the following:
- Leadership and Professional Development (CHLD0065)
- Clinical Genomics Genetic and Rare Diseases (CHLD0066)
- Teaching and Learning in Medical Education (MDSC0004)
- Immunisation and Communicable Diseases (CHLD0059)
- Child Public Health (CHLD0061)
- Safeguarding and Children in Society (CHLD0060)
- Nutrition, Growth and Physical Activity (CHLD0062)
- Respiration Through Life, Health and Disease (CHLD0021)
- International Child Mental Health (CHLD0042)
- Neonatal Intensive Care (CHLD0099)
Please note that the list of modules given here is indicative. This information is published a long time in advance of enrolment and module content and availability is subject to change.