You are invited to the UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health on Wednesday 22nd May, 5.30pm onwards. This annual event offers you the opportunity to meet our teaching teams and current students, and to find out more about studying on one of our postgraduate programmes.
The programme (all times currently approximate):
|5.30 - 6.00pm||Arrivals and Registration - UCL GOS Institute of Child Health|
|6.00 - 6.15pm||Welcome talk|
|6.15 - 7.15pm||Programme level activities, including tours of labs and teaching facilities|
|7.15 - 8.00pm||Refreshments and networking session|
The open evening includes the following degree programmes:
MSc /PG Dip/ PG Cert
- Advanced Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy Studies
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Infancy and Early Childhood Development
- Paediatrics and Child Health
- Paediatrics and Child Health with Clinical Practice (two-year MSc)
- Personalised Medicine and Novel Therapies (NEW)
- Applied/Clinical Paediatric Neuropsychology
- Child Health
PhD / MD(Res)
- Child Health Research Programme
The Open Evening also includes the Institute for Global Health, for more information on the degree programmes they offer please visit their webpage: IGH study.
When you register please select 'Child Health' from the interest options and let us know which degree programme you are interested in.
Our address is 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH (map)