Our Programme has multidisciplinary expertise in child and adolescent mental health. We are engaged in theoretically novel research into social cognition, aetiology, epidemiology, prevention and treatment in child and adolescent mental health. Through our cohort study research, we are interested in inter-generational influences on and wider determinants of mental health. Major interests include social communication disorders, eating disorders. and psychological medicine.
- Adolescent sexual assault: outcomes and follow-up
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Eating disorders and adolescent mental health
- Genomic impact on intellectual disability and mental health
- Maternal mental health and child health outcomes
- Perfectionism guided online self-help RCT
- Psychological medicine research