Facilities for UCL staff & students
The Library has Print@UCL facilities - Black and white / colour printing, photocopying and scanning to email.
Facilities for GOSH members
Non-UCL users need to create a guest account in order to photocopy:
Before using the MFDs, visitors need to create a 'guest account' using a cash loader by following the procedure below:
- From the home screen on the cash loader select 'Guest Sign Up'
- Enter your name and then a 4 digit PIN code. Press 'Finish'
- The screen will then display a unique Guest Login Number permanently assigned to you. You can note down this number and your PIN on the cards provided, and the login number will also be printed on your receipt.
- Enter required coins or notes and the balance will be displayed on the screen. Select 'Finish' to complete
- A receipt showing your balance and your Login Number will be printed.
- At the MFD - select 'Alternate Login' and enter your Guest Login Number and your chosen PIN code on the device to access photocopying services
There is a scanner in the GOSH computer area of the library.