26th International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics
12:00 pm, 19 July 2020 to 6:00 pm, 23 July 2020
19 - 23 July 2020 – ICCT-2020 will be the 26th meeting in a series of conferences on chemical thermodynamics originally sponsored by IUPAC and now coordinated by the International Association of Chemical Thermodynamics.
ICH Events+44 (0) 207 905 2699
UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health30 Guilford StreetLondonWC1N 1EHUnited Kingdom
ICCT-2020 will be the 26th meeting in a series of conferences on chemical thermodynamics originally sponsored by IUPAC and now coordinated by the International Association of Chemical Thermodynamics.
The conference will feature the 2020 Frederick D. Rossini Award Lecture and eight topical symposia covering all aspects of chemical thermodynamics. Each symposium will feature a plenary lecture and include two invited lectures and contributed papers.
- Who should attend?
Researchers in the field of chemical thermodynamics, including biochemical thermodynamics, engineering thermodynamics and other related areas. The conference welcomes both academic and industrial researchers at all levels.
- What topics will be covered?
- Aqueous Solutions
- Biochemical & Pharmaceuticals Thermodynamics
- Energy and Environmental Thermodynamics
- Formulations & Advanced Materials
- Ionic Liquids/Non-Conventional Solvents Systems
- Phase Equilibria and Fluid Properties
- Soft Matter, Colloids, Complex fluids
- Surfaces, Interfaces and Confinement
- Professor Martin Trusler, Imperial College London
Members of the Local Organising Committee
- Professor Fernando Bresme, Imperial College London
- Professor Amparo Galindo, Imperial College London
- Professor Angelos Michaelides, University College London
- Professor Alberto Striolo, University College London
- Fees and Registration
Registrations for this conference will open shortly.
Please contact the ICH Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking enquiries.
- Cancelleation Policy
Cancellations must be received in writing at least two weeks before the start of the event and will be subject to an administration charge of 20% of the course fee. It is regretted that no refunds will be made within two weeks of the course date.
ICH Events reserves the right to cancel any conference it deems necessary and will, in such event, make a full refund of the registration fee only. ICH Events will not be liable for any additional incurred costs (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, visa, etc.). No liability is assumed by ICH Events for changes in programme date, content, speakers or venue.
Any refunds will be made by us to you within 30 days of your cancellation and be paid to you in the same way as you paid for your order.