26th International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics
12:00 pm, 19 July 2020 to 6:00 pm, 23 July 2020
19 - 23 July 2020 – ICCT-2020 will be the 26th meeting in a series of conferences on chemical thermodynamics originally sponsored by IUPAC and now coordinated by the International Association of Chemical Thermodynamics.
ICH Events+44 (0) 207 905 2699
UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health30 Guilford StreetLondonWC1N 1EHUnited Kingdom
ICCT-2020 will be the 26th meeting in a series of conferences on chemical thermodynamics originally sponsored by IUPAC and now coordinated by the International Association of Chemical Thermodynamics.
Full details can be found on the ICCT-2020 conference website.
The conference will feature the 2020 Frederick D. Rossini Award Lecture and eight topical symposia covering all aspects of chemical thermodynamics. Each symposium will feature a plenary lecture and include two invited lectures and contributed papers.
- Who should attend?
Researchers in the field of chemical thermodynamics, including biochemical thermodynamics, engineering thermodynamics and other related areas. The conference welcomes both academic and industrial researchers at all levels.
- What topics will be covered?
- Aqueous Solutions
- Biochemical & Pharmaceuticals Thermodynamics
- Energy and Environmental Thermodynamics
- Formulations & Advanced Materials
- Ionic Liquids/Non-Conventional Solvents Systems
- Phase Equilibria and Fluid Properties
- Soft Matter, Colloids, Complex fluids
- Surfaces, Interfaces and Confinement
- Professor Martin Trusler, Imperial College London
Members of the Local Organising Committee
- Professor Fernando Bresme, Imperial College London
- Professor Amparo Galindo, Imperial College London
- Professor Angelos Michaelides, University College London
- Professor Alberto Striolo, University College London
- Fees and Registration
Early Bird (book before 30/04/2020)
Standard (book after 30/04/2020)
Please contact the ICH Events Team at email@example.com for any booking enquiries.
Abstracts should be typed in the template provided below following exactly the format specified. Text, figures and references may be included but the abstract must not exceed one page.
Please email the completed abstract form to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 February 2020.