pH-impedance in Practice
8:30 am to 5:30 pm, 17 October 2019
17 October 2019 – The main aim of this course is to support physicians and nurses to develop their skills and understand both the clinical application and indications for reflux monitoring with the pH-impedance study. In the practical session the trainees will have the opportunity for hands-on analysis, to read and report on a variety of case studies. The attendees will then be able to discuss and compare their findings with the trainers.
- Sold out
ICH Events+44 (0) 207 905 2699
UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health30 Guilford StreetLondonWC1N 1EHUnited Kingdom
This course is now fully booked. You can sign up to the waiting list by emailing email@example.com.
- Who should attend?
- Physicians (paediatricians, gastroenterologists)
- GI physiologists
This course is limited to 15 participants.
- What topics will be covered?
- Gastroesophageal reflux in children – short introduction
- Preparation of the patient and pH-impedance equipment
- Practical tips for the trace analysis
- Case studies – hands-on analysis
- What you will learn by the end of the course?
- What is pH-impedance and when to do it.
- How to prepare your patient and the equipment
- How to analyse the study and make the final conclusion
- Practical tips on pH-impedance analysis
- Fees and Registration
All delegates must register and pay on-line in advance of the course; the place is confirmed once the payment is processed successfully.
Bookings are made via our online system in advance of the course; our online payment system accepts VISA, MasterCard, VISA debit, VISA electron and Maestro.
We regret that we are no longer able to invoice NHS Trusts or other organisations. Our on-line booking system will issue an automatic receipt for your card payment so that you can reclaim from your organisation if appropriate.
For booking enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is supported by Nutricia and Mead Johnson.