- What are the Library opening hours
The library is currently open 10:00am-3:00pm
- What services are we offering onsite?
- On site we are offering the following services: Study spaces: please come and use any of the study spaces but be considerate to other users who might still want to keep social distancing. Click and Collect: You must use the Click and Collect system to obtain books from our library collections. These two systems are available for registered UCL Library members only and GOSH staff who have registered for the Library.
- How do I join the Library?
UCL staff and students are automatically registered with the library. For GOSH staff membership registration is now online. Please use this membership form to join. Please note that your card will be sent to your home address. If you wish you can now register in the library too.
- How will users return books?
Books can be returned in person during our opening hours. They can also be posted to our address listed on our contact page. For those users who do not wish to visit a Post Office, Royal Mail now offers a Parcel Collect service which allows you to pay for postage online, print off an address label and have your parcel collected from your door.
Please note that we are not currently charging fines for the late return of books.
- Can I book study spaces elsewhere?
For information on bookable study spaces please see the UCL Library Services book a study space page.
- What services are we offering remotely?
Information Skills Training and Enquires. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I just walk into the Library if I need to print?
- Can I come in to consult MSc dissertations?
Yes. Most of our dissertation are on the Library catalogue https://ucl-new-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?vid=UCL_VU2 or on our webpages: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/child-health/about-us/support-services/library/library-support-students/dissertations