The Centre for Neurorehabilitation offers a range of educational events
- Monthly Seminars on specialised topics delivered by experts in the field.
- Further immersion is provided by symposia which elaborate a theme, looking at current issues and future directions, and providing the opportunity for discussion.
- Clinical and Research Networking Events identify a topic and provide a platform for short presentations on research, cases, materials, resources and challenges, as well as a chance to network with peers across the field.
- Courses provide specialist training and may link with the Therapies and Rehabilitation courses offered by the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery to ensure practical application is covered.
- The Annual Poster Event allows everyone to showcase their work and their achievements through platform presentations and poster display.
CPD points are offered for some events.