Networking events are a chance to share experiences and ideas in a friendly environment
- We run 3-4 networking events each year running from 5.30-7.00pm followed by a chance to catch up and network with friends and colleagues over refreshments.
- Anyone can attend or present, either in person or via online link!
- For each event we will pick an interesting mix of very short presentations based on brief abstracts that we invite you to send us. These can be studies, case presentations or simply new ideas that you want to get feedback on.
- If there is a particular topic you would like to see or even run, let us know at email@example.com and we can help you!
Upcoming networking events
- Research Networking Event: Coming Soon!
- Previous networking events
Creative Therapy Approaches
Sex, Sexuality and Relationships with a Neurological Diagnosis
Positive risk taking in relation to DoLS and mental capacity
Neurorehabilitation for young adults: How do we include parenting and spousal roles?
Using technology to enhance and facilitate neurorehabilitation
Supporting the development of insight and/or self-awareness after brain injury
Inspiring motivation in neurorehabilitation. What gets us all going?
Rehabilitation: Enabling patient participation. Successes and challenges
Recorded networking events
- 'Creative Therapy Approaches' 4th October 2022
(Please note that videos in the 'EyeHarp' presentation have been removed)
- 'Sex, Sexuality and Relationships with a Neurological Diagnosis' 18th January 2022