CEELBAS Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) consortium is comprised of UCL SSEES and the universities of Cambridge, Manchester and Oxford, with the support of external partners including the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, the British Library, Pushkin House, Calvert 22 Foundation and open Democracy Russia.
The CEELBAS CDT is currently able to offer AHRC Doctoral Studentships to candidates who have been offered a place on a relevant doctoral programme at one of its four partner universities.
- AHRC PhD studentships: application process and guidelines
- Postgraduate training programme and library resources
- Current award holder profiles
- Additional support and studentship regulations for award holders
- Further details about the CDT and its research environment