Our Autumn 2020 careers fairs will be run virtually. For stand prices and to book your place, please contact Pat on email@example.com.
Autumn term sector themed fairs for 2020:
- 6 October 2020 - Management Consultancy, 5-8pm
- Monday 12 - Friday 16 October 2020 - Life & Health Sciences Fair (held virtually in partnership with Kings College London and Imperial College London).
- 13 October 2020 - Banking, Finance & Economics, 5-8pm
- 21 October 2020 - IT & Technology, 5-8pm
- 26 October 2020 - Engineering & Built Environment, 5-8pm
- 2 November 2020 - Law, 5-8pm
Fairs are individually priced and we offer generous discounts to organisations attending more than one Fair, registered charities, regional law firms and SMEs.
If you have questions about any of our fairs or want to enquire about making a booking, please contact Pat Molloy: 020 3549 5929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your organisation or the opportunities you are offering don't fit any of the fairs above, please go back to our Employer Events page for information on other ways to get involved at UCL Careers or alternatively, email our Employer Engagement Team for more information about how we can support you.
Sponsor one of our fairs
Please contact Pat Molloy at email@example.com to find out more about sponsorship opportunities and to discuss a package that suits your organisation's needs.
What exhibitors at our fairs have told us:
" "Really impressed with the calibre of candidates. Students were well prepared & professional. Great turn out from all year groups and degree subjects. Success!" Allen & Overy LLP
" "Well run, lots of students and friendly staff!" Capgemini
" "Great as always!" TfL
" "It was a really great experience & the directions & the pre-fair information were excellent so we were very well informed. The support on the day was also very good. All in all, a fantastically run event!" VMware