myUCLCareers is our online careers portal enabling students, graduates, research staff and employers to engage with our services including our vacancy board, events calendar and appointment bookings.
Once logged in you can:
- Book one-to-one careers or application guidance appointments and practice interviews with a careers professional.
- View our events calendar and book attendance at our fairs, employer presentations, seminars, skills workshops and other events.
- Set your personal preferences to receive daily or weekly email digests for new opportunities and events according to your sector interests.
- Access our vacancy board and search for part-time work, internships and graduate-level opportunities from employers targeting UCL's students and graduates.
- Sign-up to our Careers Updates Newsletter to stay informed of our upcoming opportunities, events and features from employers and staff.
Click on the login button below to access your account and discover all opportunities and careers activities.
How to log in
Select "Student login" and use your standard UCL single sign-on user ID and password. For support with this, please visit the UCL ISD website.
If you completed a course at UCL within the past two years* and are no longer studying here, select the "Alumni login and registration" button.
For first time use as a graduate you can either:
- Click "Reset Alumni password" to set up a new password for your myUCLCareers account using your old UCL email address if you still have access to this or
- Click "Alumni sign up" to register a different email address as your new username. When asked for your "student ID" on the registration form, you MUST enter the "UPI" Code from the front of your old UCL ID card. (The format is 5 letters and 2 numbers e.g. UCLID38 and it can also be found on your PORTICO profile if you have lost your old ID card).
*For more information on careers support for graduates, please see our access to services information.
If you are employed by UCL as a member of research staff, (including postdoctoral research staff), you will need to register your details with us to set up a myUCLCareers account.
Select the Research Staff button and you will have two options:
- For first time use, you will need to select the "Register" option. All UCL staff have a UCL user ID and password issued by ISD as detailed on their website. When prompted to create a username for your myUCLCareers account, you MUST use your email address in the format: "firstname.lastname@example.org" and then complete the other details on the registration form.
- Once you have received email notification that your registration has been approved, click the "Log in" button and use your user ID and main UCL password to log in to your account.
Other UCL staff members, (non-academic / professional services), may have access to certain services provided by UCL Careers but won't be able to set up a myUCLCareers account. Please contact us for information on what we can offer.