Here you can find a selection of featured events. To view all events, log into myUCLCareers and register for those you'd like to attend. Explore the different types of events we host and be the first to know when new events are added, you can edit your account preferences on myUCLCareers to receive notifications.
Search here resultssearch-total-matching4search-total-matching
- Effective academic interviews 5 July | UCL Careers - UCL – University College London
- Marketing yourself online: LinkedIn Lab 7 July | UCL Careers - UCL – University College London
- Applying for an Early Career Research Fellowship 12 July | UCL Careers - UCL – University College London
- Shanghai careers fair 21 Sept | UCL Careers - UCL – University College London
Recruitment and networking events
- Careers fairs: A large number of employers from a particular sector all in one event to promote their opportunities.
- Employer presentations: Individual companies delivering lecture style presentations about their organisations and vacancies with Q&A opportunities.
- Sector themed weeks: A week of events which focus on a specific industry sector. Each themed week has a varied programme of events led by industry professionals and Careers Consultants to help you learn more about each sector and build your contacts network.
- Researchers' programme: An employer led series of sector specific panels / networking events aimed specifically at research students and staff.
- China Careers Fair: The China Careers Fair is a unique way for organisations based in China to engage with UCL students and alumni.
Skills development events
- Career Essentials programme: A series of Careers Consultant led talks covering topics such as career planning, personality profiling, job hunting, networking, writing applications and preparing for interviews and assessment centres.
- Career Essentials Group Work Programme: A new series of small group workshops covering topics such as tailoring your CV effectively and writing speculative applications, allowing you to work with other students to develop your applications, share ideas and receive advice from the trained facilitator.
- Employer-led skills sessions: A mix of employer-led workshops / panel sessions; one-to-one coaching on interview skills or write effective applications and practice assessment centres.
- Researchers programme: For research students and staff, this bespoke programme of Careers Consultant led events will help you with next steps whether you're planning to stay in academia or looking at other options.
- Business competitions & challenges: Challenge yourself against students across the country and win prizes including paid internships!