The Department of Children’s Cardiovascular Disease at ICS is one of the largest paediatric cardiovascular research groups in the World. Our mission is to improve the lives of children with heart disease through patient centered research with demonstrable clinical outcomes. Our focus areas are: Use of big data for precision, predictive & personalised medicine (using clinical data, genomics, metabolomics, radiomics and outcomes); advanced imaging; cardiac transplantation; cardiovascular engineering & modelling; inherited cardiovascular disease; patient communication; and pulmonary hypertension.
- Clinical Cardiovascular Engineering
- Heart Failure, Transplanation and Extracorporeal Support
- Morphology and Structural Heart Disease
- Outcomes in Paediatric Critical Illness and Cardiovascular Disease
- Paediatric Inherited and Rare Cardiovascular Disease
- Translational Cardiovascular Imaging